[Sagamore Online] Calendar?

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Sep 24 12:33:23 EDT 2014

Shannon, I do maintain the subscribable electronic calendar presented on
the PTA website <http://sagamorehillspta.org/calendar>. It's not
official though—I just copy what I see elsewhere for my and any other
subscribers' benefit.  Anyone can edit that calendar
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_calendar_implementation>.

The closest thing I've found to official is the pdf linked from the
Wildcat Update to different addresses at Constant Contact.  I don't know
where that PDF sources from (didn't find it on the PTA Google Drive
<http://sagamorehillspta.org/files>).

I'm CC'ing Communications (Nancy Shober); I bet she'll know.