[Sagamore Online] Plugging in to Sagamore Hills (garden)

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Sun Feb 8 21:54:42 EST 2015

Hi, Dana.  This is Dave Barker; I spoke to you after the last Sagamore
Garden Club meeting about helping with communications.  I can tell
you're plenty savvy, so I'm just going to dump some pointers to
resources you may find useful.

The Garden folder in the Sagamore Hills PTA Google Drive
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5-Bq29kKNGGMDhaOFFkY2FmNlU&authuser=0>
should be where all your Sagamore garden work lives.  As you're already
familiar with the Google Drive desktop client, you just need to learn
how to switch accounts when you need to and sign in
<https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2405894> with
sagamorehillspta at sagamorehillspta.org (see the PTA files notes
<http://sagamorehillspta.org/files>)

Please improve the Garden <http://sagamorehillspta.org/garden> and
Garden Club <http://sagamorehillspta.org/gardenclub> pages on the PTA
website as you see fit and login to make the changes
<http://sagamorehillspta.org/website>.  I also look forward to helping
the garden club's new student communications committee do the same.

There are about 34 folks subscribed to the Garden group
<http://sagamorehillspta.org/groups> (mostly garden club parents now,
but I imagine others in the community might want to follow along too),
and I encourage you to use it; that way folks can opt-in and catch up on
past discussion.

I was quite impressed by what I saw you doing with the kids.  Thank you!