[Sagamore] Space Day Video Conference

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Tue Aug 27 10:36:09 EDT 2013

What might a Space Day at Sagamore
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Space_Day> look like?

Tonight (Tuesday, August 27) at 8:30p there will be a video conference
you can watch or be a part of
<https://plus.google.com/events/ctqmfppts6omo2a2i4i2brjbsr4>.

Participating are at least myself (Dave Barker) and fellow Sagamore
parent Brian Gardiner, who will explain his fledgling vision for a
Sagamore Space Day.

I dipped my toe into this crazy video conference idea last week, talking
about Sagamore's current online efforts with Monica, John, and Peter
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/State_of_Sagamore_online,_fall_2013>.  I thought
these recorded video conferences could be a fun way to get more people
excited and involved at Sagamore, so I'm going to try it again!