[Sagamore] Space Day Video Conference

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 10:54:32 EDT 2013

Ella took guitar lessons at midtown music with sue wilkinson. She really liked her. Here is her contact info. We got her contact through the PTA wildcat updates. She had an ad at the bottom of the message. Hope this helps.

DIRECTIONS TO MIDTOWN MUSIC
3326 North Druid Hills Rd, Decatur, GA.
 404-323-8121 (Sue cell)
e-mail: music at suewilkinson.com