[Sagamore] A Sagamore Reference for New (and Old) Parents

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Jun 19 23:26:33 EDT 2013

Hi, this is Dave Barker, father of rising Sagamore first grader, Julia
Barker.

Incoming PTA co-president Jen Ranero asked if I could help compile a
guide for new parents coming to Sagamore.  I was a new Sagamore parent
just last year, and I know I would have really appreciated something
like that.  Now that I have a year under my belt though, I'm finding it
hard to remember all that I would have liked to know then!

Please send any ideas about what to include in a new Sagamore parent's
guide (and how), as a reply-to-all and/or edit the the work-in-progress
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_reference>.

Thanks so much!

P.S.  If you know others who might want to be a part of this
parent-to-parent Sagamore Email Discussion List
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_mailing_list>, please encourage them to