[Sagamore] Priorities

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Mar 19 21:59:35 EDT 2014

While looking into where it is that Sagamore's Assistant Principal, Ms.
Elliott, is going in the next couple weeks, I found the results of an
Evansdale Elementary (where Ms. Elliott will become principal) Principal
Input Survey
<http://edaleschoolcouncil.blogspot.com/2014/01/principal-input-survey-results.html>,
and thought it may be interesting to us too.

I don't expect a response to this message—just wanted to pass on what I
thought was an interesting read.  I've just been thinking about where
the Sagamore Hills Elementary School community currently chooses to put
effort, and in what ways I'd like to contribute over the coming year,
and the survey (and all the Evansdale related information I found
online) got me thinking.

Dave Barker
Father of a first grader and pre-schooler