[Sagamore] STEM Certification Work at Sagamore

Marilyn Ratzel marilyn.ratzel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:30:41 EDT 2014

Sorry to sound uneducated, but can anyone on the list serve give me a brief
idea of the STEM certification process and what, if certified, what it
means in terms of every day instruction?   For example, will there be
specific STEM related programs that are ability based or voluntary, or is
it schoolwide instruction.  In a nutshell, how does it work, and why is it
good, in broad strokes.  Thanks!