[gifted 2025] ASSISTANCE REQUEST | KaBOOM! Playground Sponsorship Award

Dana Jewel Harris djharris at nextstepsyep.org
Wed Dec 17 12:08:46 EST 2014

Greetings,
Is it possible to send a notice out to all parents regarding the potential award of a new KaBOOM! playground for the 33-acre Kittredge Park Nature Preserve (across the street from Target, behind Adams Stadium).  This hidden treasure has been adopted by the Friends of Kittredge Park.  Together, along with my non-profit, The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program, we have been successful in installing walking trails, bridges and a new community garden. We would like to add a playground as another family-friendly amenity to Kittredge Park.
We have a conference call today with a potential sponsor at 5pm.  I need about five parents or community representatives to sit in on the call and weigh in on the importance of having a public playground in the community.
Please contact me immediately if you are available to assist us. My contact information is below. Soon,

D. Jewel Harris (Benjamin Harris' Mom)
Executive Director
NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program, Inc.
CFC# 97485
678 570 0398 Direct
djharris at nextstepsyep.org
www.nextstepsyep.org

NEXT Steps defines success as when an underserved youth becomes an authentic leader. Join us to make the world a better place for all kids to learn and become authentic leaders!