[gifted 2025] ASSISTANCE REQUEST | KaBOOM! Playground Sponsorship Award

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Dec 17 12:41:25 EST 2014

Hi, Dana.

You can contact the Sagamore Hills Elementary School PTA at
sagamoreelementarypta at gmail.com
<mailto:PTA%20at%20Sagamore%20Hills%20Elementary%20School%20%3Csagamoreelementarypta at gmail.com%3E>
(found on the PTA website (sagamorehillspta.org) contact page
<http://sagamorehillspta.org/contact>)) about delivering a school wide
message (I've included them in this reply).

Your message was not passed on to the STEM Group because I don't think
it's topical.

Good luck!