[Danhi] Welcome, Ms. Danhi!

Sarepta Tobin sarepta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:43:27 EDT 2012

I can help cut circles.

I am a little confused by the different reading directives. I can ask
independently, but I also thought others might be unsure.

I think I understand that AR are the Orange coded library books. We can
read that together at home, then the child takes a quiz at school. Is the
caterpillar for other books read? Does a parent reading it count or are
those for independent reading?  If there are other instructions, please
include them as well.
Thanks for your patience, Ms. Danhi!
Sarepta (Camilo's mom)
On Oct 1, 2012 3:30 PM, "KAMILAH A. DANHI" <