[Danhi] Welcome, Ms. Danhi!

Lindenlauf.Scott Scott.Lindenlauf at SunTrust.com
Mon Oct 1 16:46:03 EDT 2012

We can also help cut out circles. Send some home and we will be happy
to.

Scott

Shayanne's Dad.

From: Sarepta Tobin [mailto:sarepta at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 3:43 PM
To: KAMILAH A. DANHI
Cc: danhi.2012 at list.9.0ne.org
Subject: Re: [Danhi] Welcome, Ms. Danhi!

I can help cut circles.

I am a little confused by the different reading directives. I can ask
independently, but I also thought others might be unsure.

I think I understand that AR are the Orange coded library books. We can
read that together at home, then the child takes a quiz at school. Is
the caterpillar for other books read? Does a parent reading it count or
are those for independent reading?  If there are other instructions,
please include them as well.
Thanks for your patience, Ms. Danhi!
Sarepta (Camilo's mom)

On Oct 1, 2012 3:30 PM, "KAMILAH A. DANHI"