[Danhi] Documenting Our Findings, A Class Website for Parents

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Thu Oct 11 14:15:41 EDT 2012

Please take another look at our class webpage
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Ms._Danhi_2012> I've been working on.  Feedback
and participation appreciated.

If there's interest, I can give some quick "howto work with the website"
demonstrations, maybe before or after school in Ms. Danhi's room.

Or if it looks like a waste of time, please let me know that too! :)
(Really!)