[Danhi] Volunteers with Little Kids

Adelson, Audrey audrey.adelson at emory.edu
Thu Oct 18 08:58:56 EDT 2012

We have been collecting them to fill one of the sheets Ms. Danhi sent  home. It takes a while to get enough to fill one of those things. We have also asked some of our  neighbors who don’t have kids to save theirs for us and we need to go and collect them. Thanks for the group reminder Rebecca! Great idea!

Audrey Farquharson