[Danhi] Fwd: Class Auction Projects

Lidia's lidianistor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:07:36 EDT 2013

How about a self portrait 4x6  or 3x5 ( face only ) in watercolor

They all bring it to school by a deadline
Then one day at school we can glue them different colors  construction paper, and  then all in one big quilt like
Picture or something of that nature
Just a quick thought ...
Willing to help for a few hours for the final product

Sent from skin IQ medspa iPhone 404-277-0778
always with best wishes :)