[Danhi] Fwd: Class Auction Projects

Adelson, Audrey audrey.adelson at emory.edu
Thu Apr 4 19:19:32 EDT 2013

Great idea Lidia! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2013, at 5:07 PM, "Lidia's" <lidianistor at gmail.com<mailto:lidianistor at gmail.com>> wrote:

How about a self portrait 4x6  or 3x5 ( face only ) in watercolor

They all bring it to school by a deadline
Then one day at school we can glue them different colors  construction paper, and  then all in one big quilt like
Picture or something of that nature
Just a quick thought ...
Willing to help for a few hours for the final product

Sent from skin IQ medspa iPhone 404-277-0778
always with best wishes :)