[Danhi] strep...

John's Gmail reteneller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:46:36 EST 2013

Thanks for the updates - was in ms. danhi's class this morning and many kids were coughing - and not all were covering their mouths :-(

Vincent starting coughing last night. Jack was complaining if headache and "tingly" throat but seemed better this morning.

John Reteneller
Associate Director
AT&T Business Learning Services
Mobile:  678.602.6872