[Danhi] strep...

Adelson, Audrey audrey.adelson at emory.edu
Fri Mar 1 18:07:35 EST 2013

Alex went to Dr today. Negative strep but congested with low fever.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 12:47 PM, "John's Gmail" <reteneller at gmail.com<mailto:reteneller at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks for the updates - was in ms. danhi's class this morning and many kids were coughing - and not all were covering their mouths :-(

Vincent starting coughing last night. Jack was complaining if headache and "tingly" throat but seemed better this morning.

John Reteneller
Associate Director
AT&T Business Learning Services
Mobile:  678.602.6872