[Danhi] Clarification: Easter time - eggs needed

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 14:35:20 EDT 2013

Please include a sight word AND treat in each egg. We wouldn't want anyone to just get all sight words.

I found some eggs and wrapped candy at The Dollar Tree today in Loehmans plaza (at Briarcliff and North Druid Hills).  You won't guess how much they were...

Thanks.

Michelle Shevlin
Sent from my iPhone