[Danhi] Easter time - eggs needed

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Mar 20 16:56:56 EDT 2013

Thanks for the links, guys.  You found 3 completely different formats
and sources for the exact same words.

Even now that I know what I'm looking for, I can't find anything that
looks authoritative, i.e. coming from GKIDS or some other Georgia wide
source.  Instead I find the collection of words presented a by a couple
dozen different Georgia teachers.  I'm still confused—oh well.

Oh yeah, we'll provide some eggs too. :)