[Sagamore Volunteer] Space Day Activity, Kindergarten & First Grade

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Apr 28 13:13:45 EDT 2014

Hi, I'm Dave Barker, parent of first-grader, Julia Barker, in Ms.
Durant's class.

I was asked by Ms. Quinn to come up with *an activity for kindergarten
and first graders to do during Sagamore's /Space Day/* sometime the
beginning of May (can someone provide the actual date, please?).

I'd like to hear what you all think of the following idea.  I can
imagine leading each class through the exploration myself, but if you
think I need more help, or should do one or both grades at the same
time, or if it just won't work at all and you have other ideas…

http://www.9.0ne.org/w/User:Dave/visit/2014-05_space_day

Thanks for making Space Day special, and please let me know how I can help.