[Sagamore Volunteer] space day?

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Apr 21 14:32:06 EDT 2014

I don't know about Space Day…

I feel like I was roped in because I happen to be friends with Brian
Gardiner, who started the idea but has since left the school.  On
Principal Martin's encouragement, I sat in on what I think was some kind
of STEM meeting with her and a few teachers.  I explained that Space Day
was Brian's passion, not mine, and I wasn't looking to take on Space
Day.  I believe they said second grade teacher Ms. Quinn was coming up
with some Space Day ideas, so I said I'd be willing to help her.  I've
talked with Ms. Quinn a couple times, but she hasn't given me any tasks.

Here's the email I sent the group in January regarding the meeting, and
the one idea I had for Space Day:
http://list.9.0ne.org/archive/sagamore-volunteer/2014-January/000001.html