[Sagamore Online] State of Sagamore Online Video Conference

John R. Lenz john at lenzmarketing.com
Mon Aug 19 16:22:59 EDT 2013

Dave, if you keep your shirt on this time I might join the conference.

It might be a bit premature to have the public website on the agenda since the county IT dept. is moving toward using a universal CMS across the county. This transition will happen sometime this year. Ms. Brown just told me about it.

The system they are transitioning to is called http://www.eschoolview.com/ and I have no idea why this was chosen.

Here's a DeKalb page with info about it:

http://fc.dekalb.k12.ga.us/~its/?OpenItemURL=S1DEDC58F

I don't understand why they didn't use something like wordpress multisite http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on that part of it and Ms. Brown is feeding me information. Hopefully we can retain at least some of our brand identity.

-J