[Sagamore Online] State of Sagamore Online Video Conference

Peter Helander, EVP Marketing peter at mobilewebsitegurus.com
Mon Aug 19 23:32:27 EDT 2013

OMG. THAT IS HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE CMS. Looks like it was designed 1991 by a
8th grade student that was bad at design.
Kind of sad since www.opentext.com that powers the site seems capable of
better designs/solutions.
Not only does the DESIGN SUCK, the user experience is lack-luster.
It is barely a step above DOS in design and navigation and userfriendliness
- and I am also pretty sure it is not RESPONSIVE and look good on mobile
devices.

When you have WordPress and actually VERY good School CMS systems, why go
with this?
That I would like (maybe not) find out.
Even if this was FREE, I would highly recommend DEKALB not to use it.

Peter