[Sagamore Online] New Ideas, Fresh Blood, Momentum

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Aug 21 16:22:26 EDT 2013

I don't know about you all, but I'm riding the wave of new-school-year
energy, and it feels good!  New Sagamore parent of a kindergartener,
Peter Helander, is really fired up about what can be done with
Sagamore's current online presence and communications, and we (Monica
Ellingson, John Lenz, myself), got to know him during a recorded video
conference <https://plus.google.com/events/c1q7onbh0gmctr4bt7jb1mtgjoc>
(which I need to edit).

Peter has requests and ideas, which I'm quoting below (next time, let's
just post to the discussion list
<http://list.9.0ne.org/list/listinfo/sagamore.online> for all to see).
I've been granted no authority to address his requests (website access),
so invite others here to please address him (on the discussion list).

I've also posted meeting notes
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/State_of_Sagamore_online,_fall_2013>, which
contain Peter's ideas.  I think it'd be handy if we address individual
points by editing there
<http://www.9.0ne.org/mw/index.php?title=State_of_Sagamore_online,_fall_2013&action=edit>,
and of course discussion here on the list.

If you guys would rather lean on Google hosted infrastructure for
collaboration (e.g. Google Docs, Sites), remember we now have a Sagamore
Hills PTA Google account
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_PTA_Google_account> we can start
experimenting with.