[Sagamore Online] Access to PTA Tax Exempt Status

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Sun Jul 7 17:25:41 EDT 2013

I've un-published:

  * Georgia PTA's letter of good tax exempt standing for Sagamore Hills
    ES PTA
  * Georgia PTA's IRS determination letter

at Kim's (PTA co-president) request.

Please know, I did not publish those without consideration.  Details I
published are public record (through the IRS
<http://www.irs.gov/uac/SOI-Tax-Stats-Exempt-Organizations-Business-Master-File-Extract-%28EO-BMF%29>,
Georgia PTA
<http://www.georgiapta.org/documents/Active_Local_Units.pdf>, and others
(e.g. National Center for Charitable Statistics
<http://nccsdataweb.urban.org/orgs/profile/586072487>), and it seems
common to publish one's IRS determination letter (search
<https://www.google.com/search?q=%22determination+letter%22&tbm=isch>).
(I've also since found some transparency requirements explained
<http://www.stayexempt.irs.gov/Resource-Library/pdfs/Mod5_Summary.pdf>
at the IRS's "Stay Exempt" website <http://www.stayexempt.irs.gov/>.)