[Sagamore Online] Access to PTA Tax Exempt Status

Kat & Mark lawnenfo at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 7 18:41:41 EDT 2013

Thank you!   I do realize it is public info but in these times it is best to not hand this info out so readily.   Anyone who has need of this info has access to it through a board member.  We are not attempting to hide it. Just protect our assets so to speak. My family has been the victim of identity theft and it is a HUGE deal.  There are people who unfortunately do the same with Tax ID's.  I prefer to make them work for it if they are determined to do so.

Kat

Sent from my iPhone