[Sagamore Online] Google Apps for Nonprofits

Kim Speece kwspeece at mac.com
Mon Jul 22 20:48:59 EDT 2013

Ok, I need some thinking that goes beyond my specialty. We need to figure out a way to text info to those who do not have internet at home. We do not need to text everything but at least calendars and some updates.  We will also have to translate the message. I am thinking of adding a space on the registration form to ask for a cell number and if you would like to receive texts in spanish or english. Cel.ly is an option that offers free texting to educators and school groups. I also spoke to a parent today who has a mobile site building business. He says he can take parts of the PTA site and make it mobile friendly. I told him I would be in touch with more specific questions. Please offer whatever guidance you can.

Thanks!
Kim