[Sagamore Online] Google Apps for Nonprofits

Jonathan Baldwin jmbaldwin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:11:54 EDT 2013

Ok. Cool.
I was envisioning doing something like what was done at the auction where
we could just swipe a card. But, we don't want to lose a percentage of
membership $$ to credit card processing - did you all have a way around
that because of non-profit status?
I can wait and follow up with Kat if she has the Intuit details. It would
just be nice to have a nice digital system for taking payments at Open
house and other events.

Thanks,
Jonathan