[Sagamore Online] Website Billing [Was: [verkor 73401527] Domain "sagamorehillspta.org"'s Registration expires on 2013-07-09!]

Heather Fullmer hpfullmer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:41:36 EDT 2013

Whoa!?!  Free?!?  I do believe we are a 501(c)(3)!  Kim?  Jen?  Am I
correct?

I'm happy to figure out what a determination letter entails and get it
faxed to Dreamhost.  Dave, do I understand correctly that this needs to
happen before July 9 and preferably before June 23 when Vera gets hit with
another autopay?