[Sagamore Online] Website Billing [Was: [verkor 73401527] Domain "sagamorehillspta.org"'s Registration expires on 2013-07-09!]

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Tue Jun 18 22:09:57 EDT 2013

Yeah, I was happy to have noticed that today when I was checking on
pricing.  I've since found details of Dreamhost's non-profit discount
<http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Non-profit_Discount> that I think will answer
any of your questions.

I'm sure Vera doesn't want her card charged again.  Whether or not we
are ready, I was planning to remove her card before it could auto-renew
(June 23) so that any inconvenience would rightly fall on us and not her.

We are getting down to the wire here, so maybe we should establish a new
payment method <http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Making_a_payment> now, and
just do the month-to-month (vs annual) billing.  If we (hopefully sooner
than) later get the non-profit discount, we're only out a month's payment.