[Sagamore Online] Near Term Plans

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Mar 11 16:56:47 EDT 2013

Thanks for your vision, Jonathan. I share it! :)

I'd like to make clear to others that, at this point, more than
suggesting particular pieces of software or website configurations,
we're looking for confirmation of our effort to:

  * Share discussion amongst more people (not just one-to-many
    (Newsletter) or few-to-few)
  * Capture more information for later reference

Maybe if we start with just a single question:

  * Does the PTA see any issues in supporting a public, archived, email
    discussion list, for use by school parents?

That the answer might be, "no", is the only reason I (and it seems you
(Jonathan)) threw out the idea that maybe these efforts should be
independent of the PTA.  But we'd rather the PTA be a direct supporter
if it can, right?

Jonathan, you suggested forming a mini-committee.  Is not that what we
are already (in the mailing list
<http://list.9.0ne.org/list/listinfo/sagamore.online>)?  Does Lara want
on board (added to the list)?