[Sagamore Online] Google Drive (Online Storage/Collaboration)

David E.F. Klein d_e_f_k at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 11:50:06 EDT 2013

Dave (and interested others),

I have added folders for all of the PTA positions by title (e.g. Secretary, Wellness, etc.) under the main folder on the Google Drive. As an experiment I also uploaded all of the current files for the Reflections program to the following folder:

Sagamore Hills Elementary School / Enrichment (Academic) / Reflections

It was a fairly painless process for me, but I am already familiar with Google Drive. I would like to see if anyone has any problems downloading them. Thanks.

David