[Sagamore Online] Google Drive (Online Storage/Collaboration)

David Klein d_e_f_k at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:14:22 EDT 2013

Update:

I went back to the files you copied and everything seemed the same (other than that the files were no longer owned by "me"). I then pretended I needed to make some changes:

I renamed a file - it's ownership reverted back to me.

I downloaded a file and then uploaded it back again as if I had made some changes to it - it did not give me an option to overwrite the original, so now there's two copies (the revised one is owned by "me".

I deleted the original file above - it let me. How do we control the trash files/folder?

David

DAVID E. F. KLEIN