[Sagamore Online] ***Menendez Class--Two Things

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Thu Oct 10 11:23:51 EDT 2013

That content is awesome—thanks so much for sharing. And you know how I'd
like this information to someday find a greater audience, so…

I added your two bits of content to a site we're playing with
<http://list.9.0ne.org/archive/sagamore.online/2013-October/000108.html>.
This isn't really usable now, just an experiment in how information
might flow through the school in the future.

  * International Night
    <https://sites.google.com/a/sagamorehillspta.org/test-google-sites/international-night>
  * First in Math
    <https://sites.google.com/a/sagamorehillspta.org/test-google-sites/first-in-math>

You can edit them too!  Just use the "Sign in" link at the bottom.

I'm thinking I'd like to try an idea that there's a page for every topic
of interest, and that page first serves as a basic about page, but also
contains timely information, as well as links to the kind of information
volunteers need to make the event happen.