[Sagamore Online] Google Drive (Online Storage/Collaboration)

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Thu Sep 12 00:43:33 EDT 2013

Took the first baby steps with the PTA's Google Drive account.  See my
notes <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Google_Drive> and setup log
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_PTA_Google_account_setup>.

Right now, myself, Nancy, Anindita, Kim, Jen, David, Monica, and John,
are free to experiment.  Find the "Sagamore Hills Elementary School"
folder under "Shared with me" in Google Drive, or follow this link:

https://drive.google.com/a/sagamorehillspta.org/folderview?id=0B9psgK8S9NgjTDg0NWUzSXA0UDg

The idea here is that PTA files are controlled and stored online by the
PTA, but usable by volunteers (e.g. the Board).  Folks can use files as
they always have (e.g. Microsoft Office), but save them to the PTA's
Google Drive (i.e. in the cloud) so everyone always sees the latest
version (no email attachments!).  I'll be working to document how this
is done.