[Sagamore Online] Google Drive (Online Storage/Collaboration)

Jonathan Baldwin jmbaldwin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 11:49:25 EDT 2013

This is great, Dave.
I just requested permission because I have a daunting stack of PTA
Registration forms to enter into a spreadsheet. I have a feeling this data
has been keyed in already by someone so hopefully I can get my hands on it
and load it into the PTA Google Drive. Lara and I are in charge of
membership so that is specifically what I want to keep track of. But,
hopefully, we can have one shared doc that will serve the purposes of many
instead of having multiple spreadsheets out there.
Thanks for setting this up.

Jonathan