[Sagamore Online] Website Meeting

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Sep 23 16:47:27 EDT 2013

If you don't have a webcam, you can still:

  * Read and contribute to (edit) the meeting notes
    <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_qBLMFixutrDI4Q-GAWrHXbqRi-n4pil4vUCNmybuiA>
    during, after, or before the meeting
  * Watch the meeting on the event page
    <https://plus.google.com/events/cfiaoriki5cqfok4ld90s2jn628>, live
    or later

Sorry, Nancy, the timing isn't late enough for you.  We won't actually
start until 8:30p (setup starts 8:15p).  Let me know if there are
generally better time/dates for you.