[Sagamore Online] proof of concept website and google drive test

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Thu Feb 27 19:09:57 EST 2014

David, you're my dream come true!  What you've done is just the kind of
thing I've had in mind.  It may seem all a bit daunting now, but like
anything, with a little practice…  Our stresses will be relieved, there
will be high-fives from passing parents, and future Sagamore volunteers
will reflect upon the wisdom of their predecessors with great reverence. ☺