[Sagamore Online] School Directory

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Sun Jul 6 10:50:24 EDT 2014

Jen & all, here's a simple idea for possibly securely-enough electronic
distribution of the school directory (of parent contact information) (to
avoid the hassle/expense/inaccuracy of a print version).

We could just distribute a "secret" address where the directory (as a
Google spreadsheet or PDF or something) can be found.  The directory's
secret address could be distributed in a physical handout like school
handbook or other official PTA material everyone receives.

The address could use our domain with readable or short parts, like:
sagamorehillselementary.com/directory/secretfor2014
sagamorehillspta.org/d/abc
Or a common URL shortening service like:
goo.gl/2EMk
bit.ly/1RmnUT

Thoughts?