[Sagamore Online] School Directory

Nancy Shober nancy.shober at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 17:53:22 EDT 2014

Sounds good. I think we need a link that's easy to type - some of those shortened ones are still pretty impossible to get right if you are typing it.

I do wonder - and before we get too far down this road I guess we should confirm with Ms. Martin that it would be OK to NOT have a paper directory. Would hate to find out later that we need one. I will email her.
And, I need to look at the advertising aspect since people purchasing the "wildcat package" are expecting to get that piece of exposure.

Nancy