[Sagamore Online] Online Efforts at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Sat Mar 1 10:02:11 EST 2014

Hi, Michael (Mike?), this is Dave Barker; I met you at the Sagamore
Hills Elementary School Open House and talked to you about
communications and various online projects.  Here are some pointers to
our efforts.

  * The "Sagamore Online Discussion Group" mailing list
    <http://list.9.0ne.org/list/listinfo/sagamore.online> where we can
    collaborate (subscribe!)
  * "Sagamore Online" wiki pages
    <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_online> where we can document (edit!)

Right now, we're working to revive the Sagamore Hills PTA website.  It's
currently running on Wordpress, and we'd like the content refreshed and
expanded upon.  We are (or will):

 1. Establishing a new site using Google Sites (under the PTA's Google
    for Nonprofits Account)
 2. Recreating existing PTA site content in the Google Site
 3. Pointing the PTA domain to the new site
 4. Improving the site with all the details that will make it an
    invaluable resource for parents and PTA volunteers

Please recognize the new site is currently very rough, especially the
homepage.

So catch up in the mailing list archives
<http://list.9.0ne.org/archive/sagamore.online/>, browse our notes
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Category:Sagamore_Hills_online>, and welcome aboard!