[Sagamore Online] David Tulis Photos to Sagamore

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon May 5 22:21:05 EDT 2014

David Tulis,

I understand that you'd like to make sure that any Sagamore related
photos you've taken over the years can come to the school's possession.
I've talked to the PTA about helping make sure that happens.

What would be easiest for you?  Are there credentials to a service you
can give me, somewhere I can pick up a drive, would you like access to
the PTA's online storage, or something else?

Thank you so much for your gift, and please let me know how I can help.