[Sagamore Online] David Tulis Photos to Sagamore

David Tulis dtulis at me.com
Mon May 5 23:19:13 EDT 2014

Hi Dave and Sagamore Hills PTA folks,

My photos are on PhotoShelter for downloading convenience. I subscribe to the service so parents can have easy access to the photos from school and swimming team, girls scouts, etc.

Since I am a professional photojournalist, I can't just make copies of photos and leave them on a hard drive because that would open the possibility to copyright infringement, etc.

I hope y'all understand.

Thanks-David T