[Sagamore Online] [garden] Welcome to the Sagamore Garden group!

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed May 7 00:01:27 EDT 2014

If you care to know how I set it up, check out my notes
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_PTA_Google_account_setup#2014-05-06_22:00_Create_Google_Group_for_Garden>.

I haven't advertised the groups web interface because the address isn't
branded yet, and I think it should stay in the context of a site we
control anyway (iframe embed in a sagamorehillspta.org page or such),
but here it is, for the curious here.

https://groups.google.com/a/groups.sagamorehillspta.org/d/forum/garden