[Sagamore Online] PAPER, PAPER, PAPER.....or paperLESS?

Peter H p at mba.ms
Mon Oct 27 15:36:13 EDT 2014

Hi Dear PTA, so great work on all events, the Talent show and everything.

I am very impressed.

However, I just took a photo of all the papers we get from Sagamore Hills
Elementary including student work, information about all activities. The
pile for just the fall is about 18 inches high.

Just one example: Dia De Los Muertos..I got paper on 3 different occasions,
and one contained SIX pages, PLUS several emails about it. So, the ONLY
thing I really needed was the big header about the event and the website
address: www.active.com <http://www.active.com>  . That is it. Can we PLEASE
ask the PTA to try to send less paper?????

LESS IS MORE. More is just plain ANNOYING.

Why not ASK parents how they want their info and in some simple way peg
those students parents who WANTS paper, and give them paper, not the rest of
us?

Thanks.

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/seachmarketing>

PHONE: 404 368 8043