[Sagamore Online] PAPER, PAPER, PAPER.....or paperLESS?

David E. F. Klein davidefklein at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:17:28 EDT 2014

Peter,

Great suggestion about trying to have less paper communications. Since this is something you feel strongly about, why don't you jump in and help out? Work with Dave to improve the website and help keep it updated with current info every day on an ongoing basis.  Work with Nancy on alternate ways of sending eblasts and help send them out every week or several times a week. Take charge of surveying all of the parents about how they would like to receive communications and come up with a workable plan on how to implement a paper vs. electronic distribution strategy. Figure out a way to get more information online and then be in charge of getting it there. Research online payment systems and then get buy-in and set up and run the system. Suggestions are good but getting it done is even better. Let's work together to make communications at Sagamore better. When can you start?

David