[Sagamore Online] Email addresses & Groups for Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Dave Barker as Communications of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School communications at sagamorehillspta.org
Mon May 18 22:18:34 EDT 2015

All PTA Board positions now have email addresses.  So far, I'm
plugged-in (communications at sagamorehillspta.org), Kristie is
half-plugged-in (president at sagamorehillspta.org), and Rhonda
(administration at sagamorehillspta.org) will be next week.

As for groups, maybe we could just test out
ptaboard at groups.sagamorehillspta.org and see how it goes?

I showed Ms. Quinn, who seems to be the garden lead, how to use the
garden resources I'd already setup: email, group, Drive folder, and
webpage <http://sagamorehillspta.org/garden>.  Because it's low traffic,
she'll be using the garden email from the web (GMail)—notified of any
action there by copies of incoming email forwarded to her primary email
account.  The garden group has already seen some action
<https://groups.google.com/a/groups.sagamorehillspta.org/d/forum/garden>
and she sees how it will be helpful going into the summer.  The Drive
has old contacts and grant information and such.

--
Dave Barker
Communications, 2015-2017