[Sagamore] Fifty Nifty United States

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 12:44:00 EDT 2013

I sang this song in my choir in elementary school. My favorite part was yelling out my favorite state "Georgia is the best of the...fifty nifty United States."  Each kid in the choir picked their state and it sounded really cool when we all yelled different states at the same time. We traveled from Chattanooga, TN to Six Flags over GA my last year of elementary school and performed that song. I will never forget that!

Michelle Shevlin (Ella's mom)
Sent from my iPhone