[Sagamore] A DeKalb County Charter System

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Aug 27 22:05:49 EDT 2014

Thanks, Marilyn (and anyone else), for this information.

This is exactly the kind of stuff I hope any interested parent (or
community member) can know, not just those who happen to be on this
particular email thread.

Please(, all,) consider including sagamore at list.9.0ne.org
<mailto:Sagamore%20Discussion%20List%20%3Csagamore at list.9.0ne.org%3E> in
on these discussions too, a mailing list I setup for general Sagamore
discussion <www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_discussion_list>.  It currently has
about 45 subscribers, and anyone can join (see the link).

Thanks again, Marilyn---those are great notes!