[Sagamore] STEM Certification Work at Sagamore

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Thu Aug 28 11:05:29 EDT 2014

Myself and two other parents were invited to sit in on the first monthly
meeting of the school year regarding Sagamore's pursuit of STEM
(Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) certification.  I was very
impressed with what I saw, and you can get an impression of what some of
it is about by viewing the attached pdf scan of the first few pages
handed out at the meeting.  Hat's off to Ms. Miller and all the teachers
putting in so much time and effort to make Sagamore, "be more", in this way.

To stay in the loop, subscribe to the fledgling Sagamore STEM discussion
group.

 1. Email stem+subscribe at groups.sagamorehillspta.org
 2. Reply to the confirmation email (don't follow the link (blue botton))